International Management Potential Group. Knorr-Bremse promotes leadership.
In line with our leadership principles, potential management at Knorr-Bremse has the objective to prepare our key talents for higher management responsibilities. The International Management Potential Group (IMPG) is a development program specially designed for employees who were confirmed as key talents for higher management responsibilities to strengthen the internal management succession.
The objective of the IMPG is to provide potentials with an appropriate skill set to take over international management responsibilities. Within the IMPG, they have the opportunity to work on themselves and strengthen their international network at the same time. The IMPG consists of three modules, which are scheduled over 12 months.
Objectives of the IMPG
- Enhances skill set of participants
- Take over international management responsibilities
- Fosters international & cross-divisional Networking
IMPG Target Group
Employees from various locations, which:
- were identified as high potentials higher management levels in our annual performance reviews
- are dighly committed, interested in taking over international management responsibilities
Training & Development within the program
- Three modules based on the Knorr-Bremse Competency Model
- One strategic project, delivered in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Additional individual coaching sessions