Lifelong Learning. The Knorr-Bremse learning culture as a driver of innovation.
Our working environment is constantly evolving. Life-long learning helps us to respond positively to the changes. At Knorr-Bremse we are shaping the learning culture and empower our people to advance in their personal and professional growth.Therefore we take a blended learning approach and provide a mix of online and in-person training to our employees.
Personnel development at Knorr-Bremse
We pursue the continuous goal of filling as many positions as possible internally and improving our management quality. Our succession planning is conducted on a global scale for the Group as a whole. It is based on well-established tools and processes:
- Potential analysis (development centers)
- Management development programs (management potential groups)
- Regularly conducted employee interviews and surveys
- Assessment of managers by the employees
- Talent development programs
- Individual coaching
LinkedIn Learning supplements Knorr-Bremse’s own in-person training courses and the Click & Learn e-learning platform. E-learning courses from the LinkedIn portfolio can be particularly useful for training on short notice, independent of time and location. We provide free access to the platform for ever employee wolrdwide.
Objectives and Benefits of LinkedIn Learning
- Develop new skilss for tomorrow's challenges
- Decide what, when and where you learn
Key Facts of LinkedIn Learning
- Internationally established e-learning platform
- 17,000+ online courses
- Eleven different languages
- Personal & professional development