Management Evolution Program
We are looking for young talents who want to launch their career at Knorr-Bremse.
Do you have a PhD, MBA or Master's degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable subject and are now looking to launch your career? Then the Management Evolution Program (MEP) is just the thing for you! We are looking for very well educated and motivated university graduates and young professionals who want to shape the future with us. We support such talents as trainees in our Management Evolution Program (MEP). You should have gained one to two years of work experience or practical experience through challenging internships and work-study programs and have spent at least six months abroad.
By completing the MEP, you will gain deep insights into the various divisions of Knorr-Bremse. In the course of three challenging projects, you will get to know the two divisions Commercial Vehicle Systems and Rail Vehicle Systems, work in international teams and integrate your knowledge across various departments and processes. Your professional and personal development will also be supported by a qualified mentor, training opportunities and events - to get your career off to an ideal start at Knorr-Bremse.
The MEP at a glance:
- Duration of 18 months, divided into three challenging projects in different divisions, departments and countries
- Program will be individually tailored to your interests and skills
- Starting date is flexible
- International experience through at least one project abroad
- Build up a company-wide network
- Professional & personal development is cultivated through training, an individual development plan and a mentor
- Open-ended contract
We will be happy to consider your application at any time!
Sabine Fuchs, Manager Global HR Development, +49 89 3547 186165