Knorr-Bremse for Talents – Student support program in Munich
If you impress us during your master studies as an intern or working student with your exceptional motivation, commitment and outstanding qualifications, there is a good chance that we will select you for our support program. With "Knorr-Bremse for Talents", we support exceptional individuals who show potential for future line management or leadership roles.
What you can expect from “Knorr-Bremse for Talents”:
- A monthly scholarship
- Support for periods spent abroad
- Support from a mentor in the relevant department
- A practice-oriented Masters dissertation with support from a department
- A wide range of training options
- Participation in exclusive events
Benefit from the diverse world of Knorr-Bremse while you are still studying and develop your talents with us! For further information and applications, please contact the student support team.
Florence Bröcheler, Head of Training in Munich, +49 89 3547-2333